How to Redeem
a minimum of RM60 Redoxon products
in a single receipt.
TAKE A CLEAR PHOTO
of your purchase receipt.
REGISTER / LOGIN
to your account. We will send an OTP
verification code via SMS to your mobile
phone number. Verify your mobile phone
number by entering the OTP code to
complete your registration.
UPLOAD PURCHASE RECEIPT
and fill in with correct data.
RECEIVE TOUCH 'N GO EWALLET
via SMS. Data validation process will take
approximately 24 hours (weekdays) and
72 hours (weekend).
Copyright © 2021 Bayer. All rights reserved unless otherwise indicated. All trademarks are owned by Bayer, and its affiliates, or licensed for its use.
USE AS DIRECTEDBuy Redoxon Here
Buy Redoxon Here
Terms And Conditions
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Redoxon Touch ‘n Go Instant Cashback Redemption is organized by Bayer Co. (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd. The Redemption Program runs nationwide and valid for any purchase of Redoxon products from retailers registered in Bayer Co. (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd’s distributor - Zuellig Pharma Sdn Bhd.
The program starts at 00:00:00 on 1st September 2022 and closes at 23:59:59 on 31st December 2022.
- All Malaysian citizens and permanent residents in Malaysia with valid identification number (MyKad and MyPR) aged 18 and above as of 1 January 2022 subject to the Rules and Regulations herein are eligible for Redoxon Touch ‘n Go Instant Cashback Redemption Program.
- The following groups or persons shall not be eligible to participate in Redoxon Touch ‘n Go Instant Cashback Redemption Program:
- Employees of Bayer Co. (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd and its group of companies and their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their spouses).
- Employees of the Bayer Co. (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd’s agencies associated with the Redemption Program and their immediate families (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their spouses).
- The owner of Pharmacy Outlet(s)and their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their spouses).
1. Purchase a minimum RM60 of any Redoxon product range in a single receipt within the promotion period.
2. Take a clear photo of the purchase receipt. Make sure the complete receipt is being captured in the photo.
3. Register / Login to your account.
- Register Your Account.
- For the first redemption entry, register your data (Full Name, MyKAD / MyPR, Mobile Number, Region) and create Password at https://instantcashback.redoxon.com.my/.
- We will send an OTP verification code via SMS to your mobile phone number.
- Enter the OTP verification code to verify your mobile phone number.
- Registration is complete when your mobile phone number is verified.
- Login to Your Account.
- For the subsequent redemption entry, login to your account at https://instantcashback.redoxon.com.my/.
- Fill in your registered mobile phone number and your password.
4. Upload the purchase receipt and fill in with the correct data (Store Name, Date of Purchase, Redoxon Purchase Value, and Purchase Receipt Number).
5. Each participant is eligible to get maximum of 3 x RM 10 Touch ’N Go eWallet Reload PIN every month during the redemption period.
6. Retain the original purchase receipt for verification purposes.
All entries must be received by the Organizer on or before 23:59:59 on 31st December 2022.
1. Register and complete the personal data as required.
2. Clear and readable photo of the purchase receipt indicating the store name, date of purchase, Redoxon purchase value, and purchase receipt number. E-commerce invoice is accepted.
3. Make sure the complete receipt is being captured in the photo provided.
4. Purchase date is within the promotion period (1st September to 31st December 2022).
5. Meet the purchase requirement.
6. No duplication of receipt(s).
7. Purchase receipt(s) have not been submitted by others.
8. No modification of purchase receipt (i.e. store name, date of purchase, Redoxon purchase value, and purchase receipt number).
9. Not exceeding the maximum successful redemption entry for the month (3 times).
1. Entry is disqualified when it does not meet the entry verification above.
2. Disqualified purchase receipt includes:
- Hand-Written Purchase Receipt(s).
- Credit Card Slip(s).
- Refund/Return of Purchase Slip(s).
- Receipts Not Printed from a Cash Register (POS system).
- Delivery note.
1. Up to 15,000 x RM 10 Touch ’N Go eWallet Reload Pins to be redeemed.
2. Each participant is eligible to get maximum of 3 x RM 10 Touch ’N Go eWallet Reload PIN every month during the redemption period.
3. Data validation process will take approximately 24 hours on weekdays & 72 hours on weekends.
- When the entry submission is valid, Touch ’N Go eWallet Reload PIN will be sent via SMS to the registered mobile phone number.
- When the entry submission is not valid, status of entry submission rejection will be sent via SMS to the registered mobile phone number.
- Status of the entry submission can also be accessed in Account Log History at https://instantcashback.redoxon.com.my/.
4. The Organizer will not be held liable in the event the eligible participants cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
5. The Organizer shall reserve the right to request for evidence of the original Proof of Purchase (hardcopy) for verification and prize redemption. Failure to produce the hard copy of the Proof of Purchase upon request will result in disqualification.
1. By submitting entries to the Redoxon Touch ‘n Go Instant Cashback Redemption, participants are deemed to have understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
2. By participating in Redoxon Touch ‘n Go Instant Cashback Redemption, participants consent for the Organizer and any of its holding, subsidiary or related companies as defined in the Companies Act 2010 and its service providers, agents and contractors who provide administrative and business support to the Organizer and act on the Organizer’s behalf [“Authorised Third Parties”] [Collectively “the Organizer”] to process all information provided by the participants for purposes of the Cashback Redemption, which may include personal information. For purpose of clarity, “process” under this header shall have the same meaning provided under the Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
4. The Organizer is a global company and the participants’ personal information may be transferred across borders. The Organizer will ensure that the country the participants’ data is transferred to a similar or equivalent personal information protection laws in place.
5. To the extent that the applicable law allows, participants have the right to request for access to, request for a copy of, request to update or correct the participants’ personal information held by the Organizer. All participants’ written requests or queries should be addressed to:
Bayer Co. (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
25-03 & 25-04, Level 25, IMAZIUM
No 8, Jalan SS21/37, Damansara Uptown
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel.: +603-7801 3088
6. Please note the Organizer requires the participants’ personal information in order to process the cashback redemption without which the Organizer will not be able to process the participants’ entry submission.
8. The decision on all matters relating to the Promotion including selection of Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload Pins recipients will be final, binding, and conclusive on all Participants, and no correspondence or appeals will be entertained.
9. Bayer Co. (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd reserves the right in its sole discretion, without prior notice, and without any liability to any person, at any time to change the Terms and Conditions including to change the Redemption Period, make Prize substitutions, cancel, terminate, or suspend the Redemption. In the event of any changes to the Terms and Conditions, Participants agree that their continued participation in the Redemption will constitute their acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
Your data has been successfully submitted.
Kindly allow us to get back to you in 24 hours (weekday) or 72 hours (weekend). You will receive the redemption confirmation via SMS notification to your registered mobile phone number.
Registration Terms And Conditions
This website (hereinafter "the "Website") is provided by Bayer Malaysia Sdn Bhd (hereinafter "we""). For more information on Website providers, read our imprint.
Purpose of Processing Personal Information:
We will process the following personal data for the following purposes:
2. MyKAD / MyPR No;
3. MyKAD / MyPR Photo;
4. Mobile Number;
to send marketing communications, information and updates about Bayer products and services.
Your personal data will be stored for 4 years.
Information regarding side effects and quality complaints
This Website is not intended or designed for communication regarding side effects, lack of therapeutic effect, medication errors, counterfeit drugs, inappropriate or inappropriate use of labels, quality complaints and/or other concerns regarding the safety or quality of Bayer products. If you wish to report a side effect or make a quality-related complaint, please contact your healthcare professional (doctor or pharmacist) or your local health authority, or use our Website (www.redoxon.com.my) to report an unwanted side effect.
Even if you report to us unwanted side effects or other concerns regarding the safety or quality of Bayer products, we will be legally bound to handle your communications and may have to contact you for clarification purposes. At the same time, we may have to notify the competent health authority of the problem you are reporting. In this context, your information will be passed on in the form of a pseudonym, i.e. information that might directly reveal your identity will not be reported. We may also have to forward such pseudonymous notices to our group companies and partners, provided this is required to notify their respective competent health authorities.
Further information regarding data privacy and reporting of side effects is available in the Bayer Privacy Statement for Data Pharmacovigilance.
Information regarding your rights
The following rights are generally available to you under applicable data privacy laws:
- The right to obtain information about your personal data that we hold;
- The right to request correction, deletion or restriction of processing of your personal data;
- The right to object to processing on the grounds of our legitimate interests, public interest or profile retention, unless we can prove that there are secure and binding grounds that supersede your interests, rights and freedoms, or that the processing is done for the purposes of the assertion, enforcement , or the defense of legal claims;
- Right to data portability;
- The right to file a complaint with a data protection authority;
- You may at any time, effective in the future, withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
For more information, please refer to the chapter above which describes the processing of personal data based on your consent. If you wish to exercise your rights, please submit a request via our contact form or to the company's data protection office indicated below.
Submit questions regarding data privacy using the contact form or contact our data protection officer at the following address:
Data Protection Officer
Bayer Co. (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
25-03 & 25-04, Level 25, IMAZIUM
No 8, Jalan SS21/37, Damansara
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: +603 7801 3088
Privacy Statement Amendments
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. Updates to the Privacy Statement will be published on our website. Any changes will take effect immediately upon publication on the website. Therefore, we recommend that you visit the site regularly to stay aware of any updates.
Statement made on: 01 July 2022